OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT-MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. TO ENTER WITHOUT SENDING A TEXT MESSAGE, SEE SECTION 2 BELOW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING CONDUCTED ON PARTICIPATING STATIONS THAT ARE LOCATED IN VARIOUS STATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TIME ZONES. THERE WILL BE UP TO ONE (1) NATIONWIDE WINNER.
Sweepstakes Name: iHeartRadio Ultimate Date Night with Michael Bublé Text Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) Station: See attached Station List (collectively the “Stations”)
Station Address: 125 W 55th St, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10019
This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the website: https://news.iheart.com/contests.
List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc., iHeartRadio Ultimate Date Night with Michael Bublé Text Sweepstakes, 125 W 55th St, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are (i) legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the entrant’s state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry (“Entrant”).
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law and regulations.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); individuals employed by any other radio and television stations; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Eligibility Frequency Limits: The Sponsor may set limitations on how frequently an individual can be eligible to win more than one prize within a specified time period. For national sweepstakes/contests, an individual may win only once (1) every fifteen (15) days. However, the same individual may not win more than one trip to a specific event. For local sweepstakes/contests, an individual may win only once (1) every seven (7) days. An individual may not win more than three (3) times in one month. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on February 14, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends at 7:59:59 p.m. Alaska Time on February 27, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/HOW TO ENTER.
Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, a number of “sounders”/cues to play will be aired at various times along with a message instructing listeners to text the specific keyword to enter for a chance to become a winner. Listen to the participating station(s) for details.
- 1) Text: Throughout the Sweepstakes Period you may text “DATE” or “VEGAS” (each a “Keyword”) to 200200 to enter for a chance to become a winner. You will receive at least one (1) autodialed text message in response to your entry. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply; contact your carrier for rates applicable to your plan. For HELP, text “HELP” to 200200. To STOP, text “STOP” to 200200 to cancel. Individuals who enter by text-messaging will be charged according to their carriers’ standard messaging and data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Check your owners' manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
- 2) Website - ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (“AMOE”): To enter the Sweepstakes without sending a text message, during the Sweepstakes Period, log in to any participating Station’s website and follow the Sweepstakes links to register for the Sweepstakes by entering the Keyword along with your phone number and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor. All entries received online must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Any entry received or made either by text or online after the Sweepstakes Period will not be valid and will not be deemed eligible.
Limit of one (1) entry per person/mobile phone number and/or verified email address per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Incomplete and/or invalid or duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all any applicable restrictions or requirements set forth herein to be valid. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Station may contact them in connection with the Sweepstakes, via phone or text message, at the telephone number from which the text message entry was received. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below in Section 8) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or phone number. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. The Sponsor’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not making timely texts to the Sponsor. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not receiving the short code as a result of the delays or issues in the Internet stream or otherwise.
Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning. Text message entries must meet all requirements set forth herein in order to be eligible. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but the Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. To enter by text, the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving
text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. By texting to enter, the entrant grants permission to the Sponsor to notify them via a return text messages relating to the Sweepstakes and must agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. Entrant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text message entry. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging to the short code is not considered proof of delivery to, or receipt by, Sponsor of such entry. Entrants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. By participating in a Sweepstakes in which text message-based entry is permitted, entrants acknowledge that text messages are distributed and delivered through third party providers; neither the Sponsor nor Station guarantee, nor shall either be responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any text message entry. Not all wireless carries support access to a common short code (CSC). The CSC being used to enter a Sweepstakes may or may not be compatible with all wireless carriers, and as such, you may not be able to enter through the CSC method of entry. The Sponsor will at all times consider the time that a message is logged as arriving in its system as being the time of entry, regardless of the time at which the entrant attempted to send the entry and any technical problems or other complications that may have delayed its delivery. The Sponsor, through its third party text messaging administrators, will store all messages received on its system, and will send entrants reply texts relating to the Sweepstakes throughout the Sweepstakes Period and up to 60 days thereafter. The Sponsor is not responsible for service outages, message failures, transmission delays or any other factor affecting the availability or performance of the text messaging service. The Sponsor may require, on request, proof of identity as to the rightful owner of the phone number from which the text message entry was sent. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if that entry's source and sender cannot be reasonably determined.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION. On or about February 28, 2022, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Potential Sweepstakes winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events.
Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within one (1) day after the sweepstakes drawing, via phone at the phone number provided during registration. No more than three (3) attempts shall be made to contact the entrant over a period not to exceed thirty (30) minutes. ENTRANT MUST ANSWER THE PHONE AND MUST AGREE TO HAVE THE TELEPHONE CONVERSATION RECORDED BY THE SPONSOR AND OR STATION AND AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR ANY BROADCAST OR COMMERCIAL RELEASE CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES TO BE DETERMINED A DESIGNATED WINNER AND HAVE THE PRIZE AWARDED. NO MESSAGES WILL BE LEFT ON ANSWERING MACHINES OR VOICEMAIL SYSTEMS AND THE POTENTIAL WINNERS MUST ANSWER THE CALL AND AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN OR WILL FORFEIT ANY RIGHTS TO THE PRIZE. If a potential prizewinner cannot be reached and or does not consent to be recorded for broadcast purposes, the potential prizewinner
ENTER, THE ENTRANT GRANTS PERMISSION TO THE SPONSOR TO NOTIFY THEM VIA ONE (1) RETURN TEXT
BY TEXTING TO
MESSAGE PER ENTRY AND MUST AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL APPLICABLE CHARGES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO
THE ORIGINAL SUBMISSION.
will be disqualified and an alternate potential prizewinner will be randomly selected until a winner is determined and has met all conditions described herein. Due to time constraints, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winners, if any or necessary. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during a particular playtime.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winner(s).
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, entrants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. The potential prize winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four hours after the first delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and, in such event, the Sponsor may randomly select an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE:
- One winner and guest will fly to Vegas to attend Michael Bublé's Las Vegas Residency Las Vegas Limited Engagement at Resorts World, Las Vegas on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 and sit on stage during the show! Roundtrip coach-class airfare (for two) to Las Vegas, Nevada (departing Tues 05/03 / returning Thurs 05/05)
- Two (2) nights hotel stay at Resorts World Las Vegas (checking in Tues 05/03 / checking out Thurs 05/05)
- One (1) $200 gift card for ground transportation
- One (1) Pre-show dinner at Resorts World Las Vegas ($150 dining credit to their room)
- VIP entrance for two (2) into the Resorts World Theatre (Wed 05/04)
- VIP Lounge Access for two (2) and drinks before the show (providing winner is of legal age) (Wed 05/04)
- Exclusive VIP Seating for two (2) on stage (Wed 05/04)
- One (1) photo from the stage – autographed by Michael Bublé
Prize value may vary depending upon departure location and time of travel. Other restrictions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000
All prizes provided by: AEG
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
COVID-19 Release and Waiver: Winner understands and agrees that travel will be dangerous due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic/pandemic and assumes any and all risks of illness, injury or loss due to such travel. Winner acknowledges that, notwithstanding the safety precautions taken by the air carrier, hotel property, stadiums or other venues, and other providers of travel-related services, it is possible that he/she may still contract Coronavirus (COVID-
19). Additionally, winner understands and agrees that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sponsor may be compelled to modify, postpone or cancel the trip. In all cases, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor (as well as the other Released Parties) from any and all liability in conjunction therewith and, in no event, shall Sponsor, (as well as the other Released Parties) have any liability in excess of the above-indicated ARV of the Trip.
The prize winner and guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner including following all private guidance from a venue operator and other prize suppliers as well as governmental mandates intended and designed to prevent contracting and/or spreading COVID-19/Coronavirus; which may include but are not limited to maintaining social distancing, mask-wearing, testing and may also include quarantine (if mandated).
The meet & greet (if any) is subject to the talents’ schedule and availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event, meet & greet, and/or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Sponsor’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Sponsor’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. The winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize events. Sponsor and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize event or in any other objectionable behavior. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, concert is cancelled, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited.
Promotional cards shall include and herein be referenced as “promotional card(s)” collectively to any prefunded bank card, a gift card, an electronic gift card, stored-value card or certificate, a store card, merchant card, voucher for services or goods, a gift certificate or similar instrument and other redeemable instruments with value credit or the like that may be awarded and are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions as set by issuer.
Trip Prize Conditions: All prize packages shall include round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from a major commercial airport near winner’s home to the destination and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in herein. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in these Official Contest Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Travel
for the trip awarded must take place on and/or within the designated dates and is subject to schedule and availability, alternative travel dates will not be provided. If the winner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the specified or prize will be forfeited and may or may not be awarded to an alternate winner(s) at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In accordance with applicable laws, international travelers are required to possess a government issued passport, if a winner does not have or is unable to obtain a passport within any time constraints related to the prize, the winner will be disqualified. Airline tickets are non- refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. If in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to the trip destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the prize winner. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prizewinner at the time of notification. Winner and guest will be required to complete and return the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, provide the information for their travel guest which must be at least of the legal age of majority in their state, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner and travel guest. Prizewinner(s) and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, the Sponsor shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, The Sponsor will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Sponsor is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND
OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (6) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not an entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Official Rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
8. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sweepstakes Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner’s name/likeness as set forth in Section 6 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, including, but not limited to restrictions on travel, movement, and large gatherings, (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), national emergency, equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, viral or communicable disease outbreak, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow- down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
9. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners are notified than prize(s) available, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all such persons. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor’s and/or Station’s "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor or Station shall mean in Sponsor’s and/or Station’s "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not an entrant in the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor will award the prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to termination. If applicable material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air and available on-line at the Station’s website, when practical. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
11. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sponsor Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 11 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of San Antonio.
APPENDIX A – PARTICIPATING STATIONS
Individual Participating Stations may opt to make amendments or changes regarding qualifying or participation affecting that station only by including hereto an attached addendum amending the rules and outlining the applicable changes. The Sponsor is conducting the Sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several participating stations that are located in various States and their perspective time zones. Entrants not located within the referenced time zone, must factor in the time difference in determining the dates and times stated herein. Sponsor may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Sweepstakes as announced on the affected station. The Station’s participation in this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes dates may vary from day to day as announced on air of the affected Station, and as listed as amended in Appendix A and as noted in any applicable addendum. Station will announce participation. Stations participating in this Sweepstakes may include all stations owned or operated by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. FOR A LIST OF THE STATIONS PARTICIPATING PLEASE SEE THE CORRESPONDING ATTACHED APPENDIX.
Michael Bublé Text Sweepstakes Appendix A - Participating Stations
WKDD-FM Akron, OH WRVE-FM Albany, NY
KPEK-FM Albuquerque, NM KYMG-FM Anchorage, AK WMXA-FM Auburn, AL WBBQ-FM Augusta, GA KBFP-FM Bakersfield, CA KRVE-FM Baton Rouge, LA WMJY-FM Biloxi, MS WMXW-FM Binghamton, NY WMJJ-FM Birmingham, AL KYYY-FM Bismarck, ND WQGA-FM Brunswick, GA KKYS-FM Bryan, TX
WCOD-FM Cape Cod, MA WXLY-FM Charleston, SC WQLX-FM Chillicothe, OH KKLI-FM Colorado Springs, CO KVUU-FM Colorado Springs, CO WGSY-FM Columbus, GA KDGE-FM Dallas, TX
KDMX-FM Dallas, TX
KMXG-FM Davenport, IA WMMX-FM Dayton, OH WDFM-FM Defiance, OH KCYZ-FM Des Moines, IA WNIC-FM Detroit, MI
KTSM-FM El Paso, TX
KAKQ-FM Fairbanks, AK KEZA-FM Fayetteville, AR KOLT-HD2 Fort Collins, CO WZJZ-FM Fort Myers Naples, FL KZBB-FM Fort Smith, AR KSOF-FM Fresno, CA WSRW-FM Grand Rapids, MI WMAG-FM Greensboro, NC WSVO-FM Harrisonburg, VA KSSK-AM Honolulu, HI KSSK-FM Honolulu, HI KODA-FM Houston, TX KSNE-FM Las Vegas, NV WMXL-FM Lexington, KY WMLX-FM Lima, OH
KOST-FM Los Angeles, CA WYHT-FM Mansfield, OH WYNT-FM Marion, OH
KHKZ-FM McAllen, TX
KQXX-FM McAllen, TX WLRQ-FM Melbourne, FL KMXA-FM Minot, ND
WMXC-FM Mobile, AL
KJSN-FM Modesto Stockton, CA WLTW-FM New York City, NY WMGF-FM Orlando, FL
WFSY-FM Panama City, FL KESZ-FM Phoenix, AZ KMXP-FM Phoenix, AZ KKCW-FM Portland, OR WCTW-FM Poughkeepsie, NY WRNQ-FM Poughkeepsie, NY WSNE-FM Providence, RI WRFY-FM Reading, PA WVOR-FM Rochester, NY KBEB-FM Sacramento, CA WQHQ-FM Salisbury, MD KJMY-FM Salt Lake City, UT KQXT-FM San Antonio, TX KMYI-FM San Diego, CA KIOI-FM San Francisco, CA WYKZ-FM Savannah, GA KGLI-FM Sioux City, IA WLLK-FM Somerset, KY
wkdd.iheart.com 995theriver.iheart.com 1003thepeak.iheart.com magic989fm.iheart.com mix967online.iheart.com wbbq.iheart.com sunny1053.com 961theriver.iheart.com magic937.iheart.com mix1033fm.iheart.com magic96.iheart.com y93.iheart.com my103q.iheart.com mix1047.iheart.com 106wcod.iheart.com y1025.iheart.com mix1065.iheart.com sunny1063online.iheart.com my999radio.iheart.com sunny100.iheart.com star1021.iheart.com 1029now.iheart.com mix96online.iheart.com mix1077.iheart.com mix981fm.iheart.com now1051.iheart.com wnic.iheart.com sunny999fm.iheart.com 101magic.iheart.com magic1079.iheart.com star971.iheart.com y100florida.iheart.com kzbb.iheart.com softrock989.iheart.com westmichiganstar.iheart.com Mix995Triad.iheart.com mix931online.iheart.com ksskradio.iheart.com ksskradio.iheart.com sunny99.iheart.com sunny1065.iheart.com mymix945.iheart.com mix1033.iheart.com kost1035.iheart.com wyht.iheart.com majic959.iheart.com kissfmrgv.iheart.com kissfmrgv.iheart.com literock993.iheart.com mix999fm.iheart.com mixgulfcoast.iheart.com sunny102fm.iheart.com litefm.iheart.com magic107.iheart.com sunny985.iheart.com kez999.iheart.com mix969.iheart.com k103.iheart.com 985thecat.iheart.com q92hv.iheart.com now933fm.iheart.com y102reading.iheart.com radiosunny.iheart.com 925thebreeze.iheart.com q105fm.iheart.com my995fm.iheart.com q1019.iheart.com star941fm.iheart.com 1013.iheart.com 987theriver.iheart.com kg95.iheart.com lake1023.iheart.com
330-492-4700 518-452-4800 505-830-6400 907-522-1515 334-745-4656 706-396-6000 661-322-9929 225-231-1860 228-388-2323 607-584-5800 205-439-9600 701-255-1234 912-267-1025 979-846-5597 508-778-2888 843-856-6148 740-773-3000 719-540-9200 719-540-9200 706-576-3000 214-866-8000 214-866-8000 563-344-7000 937-224-1137 419-782-8126 515-245-8900 248-324-5800 915-351-5400 907-450-1000 479-582-1079 970-461-2560 239-225-4300 479-782-8888 559-243-4300 616-459-1919 336-822-2000 540-434-1777 808-550-9200 808-550-9200 713-212-8000 702-238-7389 859-422-1000 419-223-2060 818-559-2252 419-529-2211 740-383-1131 956-973-9202 956-973-9202 321-821-7100 701-582-4646 251-450-0100 209-551-1306 212-377-7900 407-916-7800 850-769-1408 602-374-6000 602-374-6000 503-323-6400 845-471-2300 845-471-2300 401-781-9979 717-295-9700 585-454-4884 916-929-5325 410-742-1923 801-908-1300 210-736-9700 858-292-2000 415-975-5555 912-964-7794 712-258-5595 606-678-5151
7755 Freedom Avenue, North Canton OH 44720 1203 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham NY 12110
5411 Jefferson NE, Ste 100, Albuquerque, NM 87109 800 East Dimond, Suite 3-370, Anchorage, AK 99515 915 Veterans Parkway, Opelika, AL 36801
2743 Perimeter Parkway, Building 100, Suite 300, Augusta, GA 30909 1100 Mohawk Street, Suite 280, Bakersfield, CA 93309
5555 Hilton Ave, Ste 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
286 DeBuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531
320 N Jensen Road, Vestal NY 13850
600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 400 Birmingham, AL 35209 3500 E Rosser Ave, Bismarck ND 58501
3833 US Highway 82, Brunswick, GA 31523
1716 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 150, Bryan, TX 77802
154 Barnstable Road, Hyannis, MA 02601
950 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Mount Pleasant SC 29464
45 W Main Street, Chillicothe OH 45601
2864 S. Circle Drive, Suite 150, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 2864 S. Circle Drive, Suite 150, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 1501 13th Avenue, Columbus, GA 31901
14001 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75240
14001 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75240
3535 E Kimberly Road, Davenport IA 52807
101 Pine St., Dayton, OH 45402
2110 Radio Drive, Defiance OH 43512
2141 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312
27675 Halsted Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
4045 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79902
546 9th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99701
2049 E. Joyce Blvd., Suite 101, Fayetteville, AR 72703
4270 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538
13320 Metro Parkway, Suite 1, Ft. Myers, FL 33966
311 Lexington Avenue, Ft. Smith, AR 72901
83 E Shaw Ave, Ste 150, Fresno, CA 93710
77 Monroe Center NW, Suite 1000, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
2-B Pai Park, Greensboro NC 27409
207 University Blvd, Harrisonburg VA 22801
650 Iwilei Road, Ste 400, Honolulu, HI 96817
650 Iwilei Road, Ste 400, Honolulu, HI 96817
2000 West Loop South, Suite 300, Houston TX 77027
425 Fremont Street, Suite 220, Las Vegas NV 89101
2601 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
667 W Market Street, Lima OH 45801
3400 W. Olive Ave., Suite 550 Burbank, CA 91505
1400 Radio Lane, Mansfield OH 44906
667 W Market Street, Lima OH 45801
901 E. Pike Blvd., Weslaco, TX 78596
901 E. Pike Blvd., Weslaco, TX 78596
1388 S. Babcock Street, One Radio Center, Melbourne, FL 32901 1000 20th Ave SW, Minot ND 58701
555 Broadcast Drive, 3rd Floor, Mobile, AL 36606
2121 Lancey Drive, Modesto, CA 95355
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Maitland, FL 32751
1834 Lisenby Avenue, Panama City, FL 32405
4686 E. Van Buren St., Suite 300 Phoenix AZ 85008
4686 E. Van Buren St., Suite 300 Phoenix AZ 85008
13333 SW 68th Parkway, Suite 310, Tigard, OR 97223
20 Tucker Drive, Poughkeepsie NY 12603
20 Tucker Drive, Poughkeepsie NY 12603
75 Oxford St, Providence, RI 02905
1265 Perkiomen Drive, Reading PA 19602
1700 HSBC Plaza, 100 Chestnut St., Rochester NY 14604
1440 Ethan Way, Ste 200, Sacramento, CA 95825
351 Tilghman Road, Salisbury MD 21804
2801 S. Decker Lake Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
20880 Stone Oak Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78258
9660 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 100 San Diego CA 92123
340 Townsend Street, San Francisco CA 94107
245 Alfred Street, Savannah, GA 31408
1113 Nebraska Street, Sioux City IA 51105
101 First Radio Lane, Somerset, KY 42503
Michael Bublé Text Sweepstakes Appendix A - Participating Stations
Station Market Station Website Office Phone Mailing Address
KCDA-FM Spokane, WA KISC-FM Spokane, WA WHYN-FM Springfield, MA KGBX-FM Springfield, MO KTOZ-FM Springfield, MO WHCY-FM Sussex, NJ WSUS-FM Sussex, NJ
WYYY-FM Syracuse, NY WMTX-FM Tampa, FL WRVF-FM Toledo, OH KMIY-FM Tucson, AZ WACT-AM Tuscaloosa, AL WASH-FM Washington, DC WOLL-FM West Palm Beach, FL WKWK-FM Wheeling, WV KRBB-FM Wichita, KS WKSB-FM Williamsport, PA WRDX-FM Wilmington, DE
1031kcda.iheart.com kiss981.iheart.com mix931.iheart.com kgbx.iheart.com alice955.iheart.com max1063.iheart.com wsus1023.iheart.com y94fm.iheart.com tampabaysmix.iheart.com 1015theriver.iheart.com My971tucson.com 969myfm.iheart.com washfm.iheart.com 1055online.iheart.com mix973wheeling.iheart.com b98fm.iheart.com kiss1027fm.iheart.com 929tomfm.iheart.com
509-242-2400 509-242-2400 413-781-1011 417-890-5555 417-890-5555 973-827-2525 973-827-2525 315-472-9797 813-832-1000 419-254-8321 520-618-2100 205-344-4589 240-747-2700 561-616-6600 304-232-1170 316-494-6600 570-327-1400 302-395-9800
808 East Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 808 East Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 1331 Main Street, Springfield MA 01103 1856 S. Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65804 1856 S. Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65804 45 Mitchell Avenue, Franklin NJ 07416
45 Mitchell Avenue, Franklin NJ 07416
500 Plum Street, Syracuse NY 13204
4002 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611
125 S Superior Street, Toledo OH 43602
3202 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705
3900 11th Avenue South, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 1801 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852
3071 Continental Dr., West Palm Beach, FL 33407 1015 Main Street, Wheeling WV 26003
9323 E. 37th Street N, Wichita, KS 67226
1559 W 4th Street, Williamsport PA 17701
920 W Basin Road, 4th Floor, New Castle DE 19720